A Charlotte Mason approach with lots of snuggly reading time and outdoorsyness is absolutely lovely … until you get a streaming cold , hacking cough and lose your voice – then you are completely bejanzzed!
Pesky Jack with his back to school germs!
But better to find that out now before we really get back into things… plan tweaking necessary – need to get some back up plans in place as it won’t be the last time I lose my voice before the Winter is over.
- get a couple of audio books ready to go.
- have a couple of documentaries to call on
- complile a folder of bookmarked websites to use when we need it.
- box of easy crafts using the baker ross scraps I have
- games – have supplies prepared and too hand.